The Health Facility Development Bureau (HFDB) - Research and Performance Mangement Division, through its envisioned Health Facility Research and Policy Innovation Hub, announces the 2020 Call for Submission of Research Proposals.
The proponent should focus on the following research themes, as recommended by DM 2019-0398: Summary of Good Practices in Health Facilities:
- Health Outcomes and Hospital Infection Rate improvement;
- Waiting time and Turnaround time reduction;
- Out-of-Pocket expenditures reduction;
- Improvements in patient confidence and trust in accessing healthcare;
- Baseline data and evidence-based generation for health facilities standards development; and
- Health facility operations and management efficiency improvement.
All proposals shall be screened in accordance to the criteria.
- Four (4) hard copies and electronic copy of Annex B: Capsule Research Proposal;
- Four (4) hard copies and electronic copy of Annex C: Gantt Chart
- Four (4) hard copies and electronic copy of Annex D: Basic Profile of Project Proponents
- Letter of endorsement of the Head of Office.
The Deadline of Submission of the capsule proposal is on March 6, 2020 (Friday). The announcement of selected research papers will be on March 18-20, 2020.
For the guidelines, criteria, forms, please click here.