- Letter of application addressed to the WVHRDC Executive Director (free format)
- Endorsement/nomination letter from head of WVHRDC member institution (free format)
- Curriculum Vitae (max of 4 pages)
- Letter of plans and commitment to complete the training and its requirements
- Two-page outline of the research proposal. Th proposal should describe a health problem the applicant would like to address. The chosen topic of the applicant should be in line with the 2017-2022 Regional Unified Health Research Agenda (RUHRA) set by the WVHRDC. You can check the RUHA at this link http://region6.healthresearch.ph/index.php/about-us-2
The requirements must be submitted in a sealed envelope, by registered mail, with delivery confirmation or by private courier service or hand-delivered to:
ALICE JOAN G. FERRER, Ph. D.
Western Visayas Health Research and Development Consortium
Department of Science and Technology VI
Magsaysay Village, La Paz, Iloilo City
Deadline of Submission for the 3rd Call is 5:00PM on June 11, 2018.